This role is ideal for an enthusiastic and quality focused individual, comfortable in information technology infrastructure who wishes to immerse themselves into the commercial dynamics of a successful and rapidly growing company.
They will have a proactive, hands on approach and a willingness to help with a good understanding of Voice and telecommunications technologies and services as they apply to a global enterprise company.
They will be self-motivated, approachable and adaptable and have good communication skills both written and verbal. They will also be enthusiastic about providing the best possible service internally and externally. Above all they must have an unrivalled attention to detail to maintain our specifications in this fast moving, demanding environment. The candidate will be required to work within the Global Voice team and interface with a variety of teams around the world with differing technical expertise and communication and the relationship with these is key.
The candidate needs to be dedicated to the quality of their work, meticulous about detail and capable of working pro-actively and on their own initiative in carrying out their day-to-day role with limited need for supervision. The role may, at times require out of hours work.
You should have experience either in a regional or global voice deployment environment with experience dealing with telecommunication carriers from all over the world.
You should have experience of Cisco Call Manager, Cisco Unity Connection, Cisco IPCC Enterprise and configuring of both H323 and SIP based gateways within a complex multi-location environment, experience of Radvision Video solutions would be a distinct advantage.
- Pro-active “can do”attitude
- Team focused
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work unsupervised and also within a team
- Excellent troubleshooting skills within a complex global deployment
- Strong analytic, time management and people skills
- Good project management skills
- Ability to travel as and when required.
- 5 plus years in a similar role
- Experience working within a fast moving, innovative environment
- Excellent knowledge of Cisco Communication Manager 8.6 and 9.0
- Excellent knowledge of Cisco Unity Connection 8.5 and 9.0,
- Knowledge of Cisco UCCE 8.5 and 9.0,
- Knowledge of Cisco CVP 8.5,
- Knowledge of VMWare ESXi as part of a Cisco UC deployment,
- Knowledge of Active Directory,
- Experience working with Cisco UCS C series is desirable.
Priceline.com Incorporated - 13 months ago