Farha Sports Center on our South YMCA Campus is seeking a person to lead our volleyball programs.
The Volleyball Director will provide leadership to the following key areas:
Preferred candidates will have:
- Recreational leagues at the South Y
- Advanced leagues at the Farha Sports Center Indoor Courts
- Club Director of the Farha Club Team
- All Volleyball clinics
- All Sport Performance related activities
- Facility Management
- Annual Campaign
- Current program size:
- Recreational - 400
- Advanced & Club - 1,000
- Sport performance and annual campaign will be new components for this position.
Salary: $37,000 - $41,000
- Preferred experience as a director or coach in the Heart of America Volleyball (HOA) League
- Preferred experience with HOA sanctioned events
- Preferred certification and/or former certification with Kansas State High School Activities Association
YMCA - 12 months ago
YMCA of the USA is the national resource office for the nation's 2,663 YMCAs, which serve nearly 20.2 million people each year, including...