Manage and supervise the Auxiliary department, coordinate volunteer activities and manage the Lifeline program.
Job Specific Responsibilities
- Recruit volunteers for the organization and schedule prospective volunteer interviews with President of the Auxiliary.
- Schedule prospective volunteers for pre-employment requirements including application completion, TB test, drug screen and background check.
- Schedule new volunteers for orientation/training, obtain appropriate uniform for volunteers, and establish time cards and electronic access where appropriate.
- Working with hospital department directors, coordinate volunteer assignments and maintain volunteer schedule for various departments throughout the hospital.
- Maintain Master Volunteer Listing and update as needed.
- Assist organization in carrying out ongoing and annual volunteer recognition service.
- Recommend departmental policyies, procedures and programs to ensure department’s effectiveness.
- Maintain and coordinate installation and recordkeeping of the Lifeline Program.
- Assist with various projects, research information and coordinate records and documentation.
- Organize and carry out Auxiliary office work.
- High School Graduate or equivalent required.
- Supervisory experience in a medical setting required.
- Experience in the recruitment of volunteers and business office experience required.
Other Non-Clinical Professional
Park Ridge Health
Manager without Direct Reports
High School Diploma / GED
Feb 27, 2013, 4:49:45 PM
Adventist Health System - 19 months ago
Since 1910, Park Ridge Health has provided healing, health and hope to Western North Carolina.