US Citizenship Required for this Position
No relocation assistance available
Number of Openings
Northrop Grumman is seeking a Cyber Information Assurance Analyst 2/VMT Analyst to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Quantico, VA. The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman's VMT at the Marine Corps Network Operations and Security Center. Members of the team are responsible for providing support for a broad range of technical, engineering, operational, maintenance, and management functions pertaining to the responsibilities inherent to the USMC's CNDSP program.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop techniques for tracking and trending enterprise vulnerabilities
- Review and Process Plan of Actions and Milestones (POA&M)
- Update POA&M status in OPDRS (Operational Directives Reporting System)
- Generate various OPDRS reports for weekly compliance reporting
- Create and Release MCEN OpDirs (Operational Directives) based on new IAVM (Information Assurance Vulnerability Management) releases from USCC (United States Cyber Command)
- VMS (Vulnerability Management System) Reporting for USMC Acknowledgement and Compliance
- VMS Reporting for CCRI (Command Cyber Readiness Inspection) Compliance
- Conduct all audit scans and review for accuracy
- Review and update the morning brief
- Review and update DTP's (Desktop Procedures) and SOP's (Standard Operating Procedures)
- Coordinate with commands for CCRI through the lifecycle
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
- Bachelor’s degree and 3 years of experience. 4 additional years of experience may be
substituted in lieu of the degree requirement.
- Previous work experience in a CERT or NOSC environment
- Position requires a current Secret Clearance
- The posted position is 8570 IAT lvl 2 with the CND Auditor
track and certifications, meeting those requirements must be obtained within 6 months of hire.
- Analyst also requires GCED or MCTS certifications within 12 months of hire
- Previous CERT work
- Previous pen testing work
- Previous work in DoD environment
- Current Security + Certification preferred
- Current CEH certification preferred.
Position is contingent on customer approval and funding
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Northrop Grumman - 17 months ago
Northrop Grumman is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions in aerospace, electronics,...