The independent insurance adjusting services world is highly competitive. Quality service is the distinguishing factor that earns and sustains client relationships. Eagle Adjusting Services, Inc.(Eagle) has flourished in this regard since its founding in 1999.
Eagle has grown from a small, local company with a handful of employees to a national leader in providing insurance adjusting services in 49 states. A consistent commitment to listening and following through on customer requests has built a loyal and expanding client base.
Eagle is seeking a full-time W2 Resident Property Field Adjuster to handle claims in the East Haven, CT area.
- 5 years outside property adjusting experience
- Experience preparing estimates with Xactimate and/or MSB
- Effective communication and customer service skills
- Ability to climb ladders, get in attics/crawlspaces, get on roofs, kneel, bend, etc.
- A valid driver’s license
- Have or obtain state licensing where required
- Strong investigative, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Capability to plan, organize and manage time
- Knowledge of insurance policies, theories and practices
- Skilled at using required property equipment such as measuring devices, digital cameras, ladders, etc.
- Medical & Dental Insurance Plans
- Life/Voluntary Term Life insurance
- Critical Illness, Disability, and Accident Group Rates
- Paid vacation time
- Reimbursable expenses used for Eagle’s business purposes
- Client based photo and mileage reimbursement
- Pay to obtain and maintain state licenses
- Travel Coordinator for assisting with adjuster travel
- Printer/scanner combo and laptop with estimating systems paid for and installed
Additionally, in order to handle claims for Eagle, you will be required to take a drug test and go through our criminal background check process.
Eagle offers excellent income and benefits. We have no hold backs and you get paid when the claim is completed by you and not when we get paid on the claim. We pay on a bi-weekly basis and direct deposit is available.
Eagle Adjusting Services, Inc. - 13 months ago