Title : WAREHOUSE CLERK
Reports to : Warehouse Supervisor
Status : Full-Time
Job Summary :
This position is responsible for assisting management in the organization of essential warehousing, shipping and receiving duties. Duties and responsibilities may be added, deleted or changed at any time at the discretion of management, formally or informally, either verbally or in writing.
Internal Material Control
· Slot changes
· Print loading documents
· Check drivers in and verify destination
· Responsible for monitoring, record keeping, and taking appropriate action for specified Food Safety Plan, Food Quality Plan and prerequisite program requirements.
· Responsible to report food safety and quality issues to management.
Create Shipping Bills of Lading
Receiving Product from other Locations and outside suppliers
· Process necessary paperwork
· Data entry
· Schedule appointments
Maintenance of Office
Handle funds for pallets
· Assign doors for incoming product.
· Assign outgoing activity.
· Assign overflow activity and prioritize their unloading.
Education and Experience
· High School Diploma, General Educational Development Diploma (GED) or equivalent experience
· 1 year clerical experience
· Knowledge of Inventory Control beneficial, but not required
· Computer proficient – Windows, BPCS
· Free to move about in office environment as needed
· Able to work a flexible work schedule
· Good Communication Skills
· Detail oriented
· Able to handle pressure
· Able to work well with others
· Multi-task oriented
On the job training regarding;
· Internal Material Control
· Create Shipping Bills of Lading
· Receiving Product from other Locations and outside suppliers
· Maintenance of Office
· Dock Management
Red Gold has been producing premium quality tomato products since 1942. Red Gold produces premium quality canned tomatoes and tomato-based...