To ensure that goods are received, stored and issued in conjunction with established standards and stipulations; to ensure that the warehouse operations and environment are maintained and operated in a safe and efficient manner.
Salary range for this role is between $40 - $50K based on experience with the potential for a 20% annual year-end bonus.
- Must be able to work a very flexible schedule including very early mornings, weekends and holidays.
- Previous experience managing a large warehouse function and managing team members for improved performance is a must.
- Must be comfortable in a highly regulated environment with strict compliance requirements.
- A very professional demeanor and the ability to interact with all levels of leadership effectively is key in this role.
Duties and Responsibilities
Supervise the storage, handling, issuing, and delivery of all food, beverage, and general supplies.
Evaluate operating procedures, recommend changes, and implement approved changes.
Maintain up-to-date information of all facets of receiving procedures.
Ensure all products in warehouse are correct per specification and meet pre-established standards.
Skilled knowledge of perishable products and proper product rotation.
Understand meat buyers guide specifications as it relates to cuts of trim.
Accountable for all products received and stored into warehouse and maintain proper par levels.
Job Tasks must be finished in a timely manner according to department standards.
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Prior food and beverage handling experience preferred.
- Demonstrate ability to operate a power jack and forklift, and be able to push and restrain loads of up to 1000 lbs.
- Computer knowledge or experience preferred.
- Lifting required up to 100 pounds.
- Demonstrated leadership ability required
- Ability to sustain a high level of confidentiality and professionalism.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- High School Diploma required, college degree preferred
- 4 years of increasingly responsible experience in a warehouse / receiving environment required
- Demonstrated ability in planning and organization of work and training
- Must be able to write effective performance coachings and performance appraisals
- 2 years ago - save job