LIGHT INDUSTRIAL TITLE:
Warehouse/Material Handler - Part-time Opportunity!
Are you looking for a part-time opportunity? A local leading organization is currently seeking Material Handlers in Madison for a short-term temporary opportunity. If you meet the qualifications listed below – Apply Now!
Responsibilities for assembler roles include but are not limited to:
• Picking orders from stock inventory
• Unload, move and sort a variety of parts and products
• Store and stack materials according to supervisor instructions
• Assist with loading and unloading trucks.
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Must be able to stand for long periods of time and consistently lift 40-50 pounds
• At least one year of prior relevant experience is preferred but not required
• Must be able to successfully complete a client specific background check
We have openings on the early AM shift(Monday - Friday from 3am - 7:30PM) or the afternoon shift (1-5pm).
Pay for this position is $10.00/hr plus overtime as needed. This is a temporary opportunity.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a contractor after one week of employment include:
• Medical Coverage - Access to an affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage plan
• 401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
• Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
• Service Bonus - Rewarding employees who make an extended work commitment
• Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirements
• State-of-the-Art Career Center - Training and resources available for all employees
• Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career!
Click on “Apply Now” to be considered for this position or any other warehouse related opportunities with Adecco.
Adecco - 16 months ago