Cameron Measurement Systems is seeking a Warehouse Worker. If you meet or exceed our qualifications, WE WANT YOU ON OUR TEAM, please submit your application today!
Job Requirements/ Qualifications
- Receive, store and distribute equipment, parts and product within the Midland facility and between Measurement Systems facilities and external Cameron locations or its vendors.
- Ensures safe working practices adheres to procedures.
- Loads/unloads shipments from/to Cameron warehouses, agent locations, and vendors.
- Perform goods receipts and good issues for the above shipment in SAP.
- Coordinate material transfers in SAP between Agent locations and schedule loads with the carriers.
- Transfer of material from receiving/incoming inspection area to warehouse racks.
- Additional support for quick turn same day shipment received during peak hours late in the day.
- Coordinate physical inventory counts.
- Duties may be added or changed at any time by management.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Computer skills with Microsoft Office programs.
- Knowledge of SAP a plus but not required.
- Need highly flexible and motivated individual for this position.
- Must be friendly and adapt easily to changing work scope.
Cameron - 14 months ago
Cameron International knows how to work under pressure. A leading manufacturer, provider, and servicer of oil and gas industry equipment,...