A local leading organization is currently seeking experienced General Labors for a long-term temporary to hire opportunity. General labor requires candidates to be responsible for doing various responsibilities within a warehouse environment. If you meet the qualifications listed below – Apply Now!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Moving material in and out of warehouses
• Lifting heavy objects up to 50lbs
• Handling finished materials and move to appropriate storage areas within the warehouse
• Working in a team environment to efficiently process orders
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• Must have prior manufacturing, construction, or general labor experience
• Reliable transportation a must
• High School diploma/GED
• Ability to lift 50 pounds repeatedly
• Must be able to read a tape measure
• Must be flexible with schedule
• Must be able to successfully complete a client specific background check
We have openings on 1st and 2nd shifts.
Pay for this position is
$9.00-$10.00/hr plus overtime as needed. This is a temporary-to-hire opportunity.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a contractor after one week of employment include:
• Medical Coverage - Access to an affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage plan
• 401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
• Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
• Service Bonus - Rewarding employees who make an extended work commitment
• Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirements
• Highly trained and professional staff -
Our team cares about you and your career!
Click on “Apply Now” to be considered for this position or any other warehouse related opportunities with Adecco
Adecco - 18 months ago
At Adecco, we work for you.
Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size that makes...