ABOUT OUR COMPANY
ValueOptions ® is a health improvement company that serves more than 32 million individuals. On behalf of employers, health plans and government agencies, we manage innovative programs and solutions that directly address the challenges our health care system faces today. A national leader in the fields of mental and emotional wellbeing, recovery and resilience, employee assistance, and wellness, ValueOptions helps people make the difficult life changes needed to be healthier and more productive. With offices nationwide and a network of more than 130,000 provider locations, ValueOptions helps people take important steps in the right direction. We help them live their lives to the fullest potential.
ABOUT OUR PEOPLE
At ValueOptions, it’s more than a job. Our employees embrace our vision of helping people lead healthier lives. Our 3,100 employees enjoy challenging career growth in an environment that values integrity, innovation, consumer engagement and joint accountability. At ValueOptions we strive to build a boundless culture and community of professionals that includes honest, open and free-flowing communication. Our employees are passionate about the work we do.
If you have a passion to make a difference and a thirst to actively develop your knowledge and skills, join the ValueOptions team!
ABOUT THE POSITION
We are currently seeking a dynamic Front End Designer to join our team in Reston, VA.
This candidate will be involved with the creation and maintenance of table-free CSS driven web designs. You will be collaborating with developers, designers, and business teams to implement business needs into web based products. Successful candidates will have a knowledge of web development practices and is curious and willing to learn latest web and mobile technologies . Delivers all stages of front-end development - from mock-ups to completed web pages and templates.
Relevant Work Experience:
At least 2 years experience in front-end web design and development.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Visa sponsorship is available for this position.
- Experience with table-free and CSS controlled layouts.
- Comprehensive knowledge and ability to hand code HTML, DHTML, and XML.
- Comprehensive knowledge of standards-compliant CSS based designst.
- Ability to optimize and test cross-browser compatible code. Ability to integrate front-end designs with back-end systems.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills and ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- A proven track record in delivering front-end components for a complex web environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to think strategically and recommend strategies for implementing designs before and during the development process. Keen eye for detail during design and development.
ValueOptions is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer as well as a Drug Free and Tobacco Free Work Environment.
Value Options - 14 months ago
FHC Health Systems provides stability through its behavioral health care services, which are offered to millions of people through its...