The internet has a team. Come join it!! VeriSign, Inc. operates a diverse array of network infrastructure, including two of the Internet's thirteen root nameservers, the nameservers for .com, .net and other top-level domains as well as many country-code top-level domains. Using our global infrastructure, Verisign processes over 60 billion interactions each day, more than three times the number of phone calls made in the United States daily. Verisign helps registrars expand markets and increase renewals with critical technology and unmatched experience. Verisign also offers a range of security services, including managed DNS, Distributed Denial of Service (DDOS) mitigation and cyber-threat reporting.
This individual will be a member of Digital Marketing and participate in the execution of the digital strategy for Verisign ® . This position will be physically located in Reston, VA.
This producer will:
Specific responsibilities include:
- Become familiar with Verisign's businesses and corporate goals.
- Support the Web presence that reinforces both user and business needs.
- Champion audience needs through analysis of site traffic and data and suggesting user testing and methods of optimization.
- Meet with stakeholders for needs assessment and requirements gathering.
- Collaborate with International and Domestic web producers for project implementation on corporate websites, landing pages, email templates and microsites.
o Coordinate and integrate content and look and feel of disparate elements on web site. Perform content audits and expose holes where content doesn't exist.
- Support the day-to-day maintenance for the global websites and other digital properties including ongoing content audits and reporting reviews.
o Compile, analyze and report on traffic to each section of the site. Validate all navigation and site changes through metrics and traffic analysis.
- Build and manage project schedules, timelines and track milestones for larger projects and initiatives. Take on a strong project management role to ensure deadlines are met, assets are obtained and resources are appropriately sourced and allocated for low/medium and high priority and scope projects.
- Collaborate closely and partner with stakeholders, internal marketing teams, and development, design and analytics teams to help optimize online experiences.
- Participate and assist with site testing for quality and accuracy on an ongoing basis.
- Assess web user needs through research, and enhance site user satisfaction.
- Provide copywriting/proofreading as needed to turn collateral and non-web materials into actionable and engaging web copy.
- Stay current with changing web technologies and trends.
- Other tasks as necessary. · 2-4 years producing and/or product marketing experience.
- Ability to prepare comprehensive project requirement documentation.
- Experience with Microsoft Project, JIRA and Omniture Site Catalyst desired. Ability to analyze web traffic data and provide recommendations/act on results
- Familiarity with Agile project management methodologies.
- Some Photoshop skills helpful.
- Comprehension of Search marketing and SEO/SEM.
- Proven project management skills, and background participating in large cross-functional teams, ensuring that projects and changes get developed according to specification and schedule.
- Ability to influence and gain consensus within organizations including across multiple business units to move projects forward.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
VeriSign - 19 months ago