Adecco has an immediate opening for a Welder in the Graham/Mebane area. This is a long term temp-to-hire position. At least one year of prior experience is preferred. This individual must be professional, and eager to learn new things.
1. Operating safety working equipments and applying safety practice at work while performing his/her duties;
2. Welding spare parts in various directions: flat, horizontal, vertical or overhead, etc.;
3. Tack-welds or welds components and assemblies, using electric, gas, arc, or other welding equipment.
4. Igniting flame or striking an arc while welding or performing other electricity-related work to weld part of a metal structure;
5. Supervising and identifying any fault in operating the equipment or in relation to any material or equipment, then notifying the supervisors;
6. Clamping, holding, tack-welding, heat-bending, bolting, or grinding spare parts as necessary to satisfy the technical requirements and create a welded final product;
7. Operating other accessory equipments and performing some tasks necessary for welding metal, such as fusing metal segments, using gas tungsten arc, metal arc, flux-cored arc, plasma arc, and other types of welding arcs;
8. Inspects grooves, angles, or gap allowances, using micrometer, caliper, and precision measuring instruments.
9. Removes rough spots from work piece, using portable grinder, hand file, or scraper.
10. Examining finish products and spare parts and comparing them with samples to evaluate welding quality and conformance to specifications;
11. Being in charge of preparing and setting up necessary tools and equipments for welding job such as shielded metal arc, gas metal arc or other welding equipments;
12. Arranging and assuring the welded parts to be arranged in order before being assembled into final products; Using such tools as square, caliper or ruler for this task.
The starting pay rate is $14/hour and will increase with experience.
Must be able to stand on feet 8 hours per day. Steel toe shoes are required.
Must be able to pass a drug test and statewide background check.
Shift hours: 7am – 4:00pm.
Overtime and working on weekends may be required.
Please call Adecco at 336-586-9509 to schedule your interview today.
Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size that makes us different, it’s our...