- Maintains and oversees all phases of the flow back, well testing, and rig up/rig down services being provided on work locations. Requires high level knowledge of well testing equipment, operations, and services.
- Determines equipment and best method to rig up according to the package selected by the customer and in accordance with TTI SOP, QA/QC, and HSE regulations and guidelines.
- Coordinate all equipment, personnel, and other requirements with Product Line Supervisor and/or District Manager to ensure that delivered products meet the specifications required.
- With the assistance of other operators unloads and assembles the equipment to be used, sets up the service units, and initiates the rig up.
- Provides training, guidance, and leadership in the operation of well testing equipment to less experienced personnel.
- Will be familiar with correct SOP & QA/QC procedures and perform basic routine equipment maintenance.
- Required to pull various types of trailers such as monorails, travel trailers, light towers, etc. according to DOT regulations.
- When needed, assists with district shop needs such as maintenance, painting, grinding, calibrating, and any other equipment/facility needs.
- Observes safe working practices, safety rules, and regulations. Complies with TTI & client safety policies and procedures. Initiates job safety analysis (JSA) procedures and hazard recognition practices prior to any job task. Corrects hazards immediately or reports to the Product Line Supervisor.
- Performs all required documentation including but not limited to JSA’s, behavior based observation (BBO) cards, near hit documentation, and incident investigations. Will ensure that all personnel comply with PPE standards per client & TTI policies.
- Attends in-house and/or outside training seminars to acquire basic knowledge of OSHA and company safety programs and policies, and completes online training courses.
- Communicate effectively with the client representative and/or other third party service companies.
- Effectively communicate well performance through the use of flow back/well testing reporting, typically through Excel spreadsheets and/or custom client programs.
- Will communicate with district administrative clerks, including but not limited to damage reports, timesheets, equipment tracking, etc.
Submit resume or
for employment to:
- High School Diploma or GED and two to three years of job-related work experience.
- General knowledge of computer usage and the ability to utilize Excel spreadsheets and effectively email reports as required.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance manuals, and procedure manuals, write routine reports and correspondence, and effectively present information to customers and other employees.
- Pass the required physical examination, MVR and drug screen.
- Certain positions may require possession of a valid Commercial Driver’s License with Hazardous Material and Air Brake endorsements. Fork Lift Operator license may also be required.
- Able to work a schedule that generally includes 12 hour shifts, 7 days a week until job is complete, and be available on short notice for performing work duties.
TETRA Technologies, Inc. | Attn: Staffing Consultant | P.O. Box 73087 | Houston, TX 77273 | Email to:
. We acknowledge only those candidates selected for interview. EOE/AAP
TETRA Technologies, Inc. - 12 months ago
copy to clipboard