Work among the best. Academic medical centers like The University of Kansas Hospital are at medicine's frontier, providing more options and more hope to our patients. Employees in our administrative positions play a vital role to the success of the organization. Many times, these are the first people that our customers come in contact with, or are the people that our customers rely on to provide directions, medical or financial assistance or confide in for personal needs. As such we value your knowledge and interaction with the customer that enhances their overall experience at our hospital, and makes this a great place to work. The hospital offers very competitive wages and an outstanding benefit package.
* Coordinates and serves as the primary contact and project manager for all outreach wellness programs and events.
* Develops and implements processes to cross-market programs
* Point of contact for AHEC requests and promotional opportunities as developed.
* Coordinates with the Project Coordinator the promotion and media needs for these outreach programs and screenings for all hospital locations
* Manages the inquiries and coordinates all outreach Speakers Bureau inquiries to select educational topics and programs that support the hospital strategic FY plans.
* Coordinates with physicians and professionals to identify topics for potential educational programs.
* Manages event logistics for annual Drive thru event.
* Coordinates and oversees Heart Health Assessment Screening
* Manages and coordinates all event logistics for health fair opportunities and develops promotions to target the hospitals key service lines and attends as scheduled.
* Oversees and manages all corporate follow-up mailings, including messaging and fulfillment choices.
* Manages agreements with corporate partners to deliver health promotion events and programs.
* Provides consumer information to Call Center supervisor for data entry needs.
* Serves as the liaison for the American College of Surgeons-Commission on Cancer.
* Manages Health and Wellness pages on kumed.com
* Bachelor's Degree in a related field required
* Must be highly proficient in Microsoft office programs
* Must have 4+ years in a health promotion position or health marketing environment
* Event coordination experiences a plus