Make a Difference
TOWER TECHNICIAN Level II DALLAS, TEXAS
Certifications must be met in order to qualify. Proof of certifications is required!! Local candidates are preferred for each location.
Parsons offers the stability and recognition of an industry leader coupled with an entrepreneurial spirit. We deliver landmark commercial infrastructure that supports global initiatives in energy, power, renewables, environmental, healthcare, education, communications and capital improvement programs. We are hiring colleagues with a “can do” mindset. If you thrive in a high energy environment and on professional challenges, let’s get started! Parsons delivers safer, healthier and more sustainable communities.
The Tower Technician Level 2 will performs installation, inspection and maintenance services for wireless radio and antenna systems on towers, rooftops and other elevated structures. May perform light civil scopes in support of radio systems cabling & grounding, interconnects or DC power distribution. Required on site daily at construction site(s).
You will specifically:
1. Perform installation, inspection and maintenance scopes as directed.
2. May work closely with radio systems installation technicians.
3. Ensure safety and quality control requirements are adhered to.
4. Maintain equipment and vehicles in an operational condition at all times.
5. Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
The successful Tower Technician Level II WILL have the following experience/certifications:
• 2 years industry experience
• Specific experience with wireless carrier builds
• Must possess a valid driver’s license and driver history that complies with company motor vehicle policy.
• Must have or obtain documented Authorized Climber & Competent Climber/Rescue certification from an accredited institution that meets the federal standards.
• Must have or obtain OSHA Construction 10 HR Safety Training Card issued by the US Department of Labor.
• Must have or obtain First Aid and CPR certification.
• Must have completed an RF/EME safety course from a competent provider with documentation
Additional skills/competencies required:
Demonstrated installation experience with: a) cellular antennas/mounting, b) coaxial systems, c) site & equipment grounding, d) antenna mounts for all structure types, e) civils/tower construction & quality assurance practices and f) construction safety practices. Ability to read engineering construction drawings & redline as needed.
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
• Must be willing to travel as needed.
• Must be willing to work nights and weekends when required.
• Must be in good physical condition with the ability to bend, twist, squat and lift 50 lbs. and pull his/her own body weight plus equipment weight up a vertical tower repeatedly for long periods of time. (A fit for duty test may be applied)
Parsons Corporation - 8 months ago
Founded in 1944, Parsons, an engineering, construction, technical, and management services firm with revenues of $3 billion...