- To analyze and recognize the accuracy of classifications used on in-force policies
- The ability to conduct operational policy reviews and make recommendations and/or decisions to determine proper classification of individuals and/or payroll based on audit and/or loss control results.
- The ability to recognize and direct policy changes when a difference between actual company premium exposures and the exposures estimated on the policy are discovered.
- To review policies bound by our agents and to validate the data provided by our brokers for accuracy and veracity using a multitude of in-house and online tools to ensure underwriting guidelines are met.
- To review of policies or quotes referred by our brokers requesting special handling, risk acceptability or general questions.
- Daily interaction with brokers and internal personnel located in various US locations.
- To review audit and loss control reports for accuracy and content and recommend policy endorsement or action in accordance with the findings.
- To review and resolve regulatory issues as they arise.
- To lead or assist with the resolution of audit disputes.
- A minimum of 5 years at a Carrier working as a Workers Compensation Premium Auditor (as manager or hands on) OR a minimum of 5 years at a Carrier working as a Workers Compensation line underwriter at a branch level OR a combination of the two totaling a minimum of 5 years of Carrier experience.
- WC Premium Audit Experience is heavily preferred
- At least 2 Years in a WC multi-state environment as either an auditor or a line underwriter.
- Working knowledge of broker and agency relationships.
- Recent experience dealing with audit disputes and resolutions.
- Good working knowledge of WC rating, coverage’s, rules and forms.
- Recent experience ordering and reviewing Loss Control Reports.
- Experience reviewing and addressing DOI Complaints.
- Thorough understanding of Workers’ Compensation Experience Rating system and process.
- Familiarity with NCCI and bureau websites.
- Good knowledge of WC state guidelines and regulatory rules.
- Working in a remote (non-Home Office) environment.
How to Apply:
Click on the “Apply Now” to be considered for this position or any other mortgage related opportunity with Adecco.
Highlights of Working with Adecco:
Why Adecco? Because Adecco provides one of the most COMPREHENSIVE BENEFITS package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a contractor after one week of employment include:
Medical Coverage - access to an affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage plan
401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
Pay Options/Direct Deposit - we make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
Service Bonus - rewarding employees who make an extended work commitment
Paid Holidays - selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirement
State-of-the-art Career Center - training and resources available for all employees
Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career
Adecco - 7 months ago
At Adecco, we work for you.
Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size that makes...