• Enter provided data into client's MIMIR system, WSS database, or Excel trackers as required.
• Perform various other data manipulation tasks as directed.
• Perform all duties in accordance with applicable Mistras and BP Safety requirements.
• Demonstration quality data input without errors.
• Demonstrate a basic understanding of piping drawings, plot plans, ISOs, and P&IDs
• Exhibit a flawless commitment to safety in performing all duties.
• Demonstrate the ability to work as a team member within the department.
• Group HSE performance.
• Quality Audits.
This job description reflects management's assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
Mistras Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer
Experience: The ideal candidate should have strong skills in Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel and also with databases. It is preferable they have a NDE background preferably with piping experience.
MISTRAS Group, Inc. - 20 months ago
Mistras Group, Inc. (Mistras) is a global provider of technology-enabled, non-destructive testing (NDT) solutions used to evaluate the...