- Work with senior process engineer to design, develop and qualify compound semiconductor wafer fabrication processes.
- Integrate various processes and develop wafer fabrication process flows for new product introductions.
- Improve various III-V wafer Fab processes for manufacturability and yield improvement
Acquire, customize and qualify new semiconductor process equipment.
- Sustain various III-V wafer Fab processes with emphasis on statistical process control Conduct data analysis, FMA, and SPC review for continuous design and process improvement.
- Document process specifications and train production personnel when needed
- The successful candidate will have a MS/PhD degree in electrical engineering, physics, materials science or equivalent.
- Over 3 years of hands-on experience in semiconductor process development
- Working experience in InP fab and laser fab is highly desired.
- Knowledge of semiconductor laser and photo-detector fabrication and packaging processes is an asset.
- Knowledge of semiconductor process equipment’s is also a plus.
- Strong problem solving, teamwork, communication and presentation skills are
essential for success in this position.
- Fast learner and capable of efficient technology integration (software and hardware).
- Good communication skills and self-motivated for success.
- Good team worker and easy-going with co-workers
NeoPhotonics - 10 months ago
NeoPhotonics is a leading provider of photonic integrated circuit-based modules, components and subsystems for use in optical communications...