Part Time, 15-20 hours/week
Avamere at Hillsboro
2000 SE 30 th Avenue
Hillsboro, Oregon 97123
Avamere at Hillsboro is hiring a part time Wait Staff for this Assisted Living and Memory Care Facility in Hillsboro, Oregon. The primary responsibility of this position is to provide assistance in all food functions for our residents as directed by the Dietary Supervisor.
- Set up, deliver and serve food as directed.
- Assist Cook in preparing meals and checking diet trays before distribution.
- Prepare kitchen, food and supplies for the next meal.
- Return clean utensils to proper storage areas and maintain a clean, dry work environment free of hazardous conditions or equipment.
- Assist in daily cleaning duties including sweeping, mopping, dishwashing, etc.
Qualifications and skillsets:
- Maintain confidentiality of all resident care information in accordance with HIPAA guidelines.
- Create and uphold an atmosphere of warmth, patience, enthusiasm, and a calm and cheerful environment.
The Avamere Family of Companies represents a group of independent companies dedicated to senior’s health and well-being. We take great pride in offering “a continuum of care” which allows seniors to stay independent and active. With more than forty retirement communities and skilled nursing facilities in Oregon and Washington, the Avamere companies are responsive to the changing personal needs of seniors.
Apply in person or send resume to:
Mark Bruhns, Director of Business Services, Avamere at Hillsboro
Avamere Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Avamere Group - 7 months ago