We currently have an opening for a Warehouse Associate, supporting our Logistics Warehouse in Jeffersonville, IN. Along with the ability to perform in a fast-paced distribution operation, the activity and responsibility of this position consists of coordinating and performing the functions of a general warehouse associate.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Have a high school diploma or GED,
- Process the various types of orders by specific carriers.
- Perform ship confirmation and labeling transactions.
- Perform order audits.
- Pack orders properly, with correct dunnage, packing slips, correct box.
- Know how to manifest orders.
- Know how to process HAZMAT, export and tech emergency shipments.
- Meet or exceed established order pack rates.
- Work all areas of packing: Fast pack, bulk pack and LTL.
- Audit shipments.
- Any other duties as may be assigned.
The position requires the employee to stand sometimes in excess of 7 hours and frequently walk, reach and lift. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.