We currently have an opening for a Warehouse Associate, supporting our Logistics Warehouse in Jeffersonville, IN. Along with the ability to perform in a fast-paced distribution operation, the activity and responsibility of this position consists of coordinating and performing the functions of a general warehouse associate.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Have a high school diploma or GED,
- Process the various types of orders by specific carriers.
- Perform ship confirmation and labeling transactions.
- Perform order audits.
- Pack orders properly, with correct dunnage, packing slips, correct box.
- Know how to manifest orders.
- Know how to process HAZMAT, export and tech emergency shipments.
- Meet or exceed established order pack rates.
- Work all areas of packing: Fast pack, bulk pack and LTL.
- Audit shipments.
- Any other duties as may be assigned.
The position requires the employee to stand sometimes in excess of 7 hours and frequently walk, reach and lift. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
For over 35 years, LEGACY Supply Chain Services, an integrated supply chain and logistics provider, has successfully enhanced the...