The hours for this positition will be 1am-1pm with rotating weekends.
1. Verify materials and supplies against receiving documents.
2. Pull and pack daily Pick Ticket orders.
3. Work with SSC and note and report discrepancies and obvious damages of supplies and materials received.
4. Route materials to the appropriate department or storage location.
5. Store and stack materials according to prescribed methods.
6. Take inventory of stored materials.
7. May order and replace supplies.
8. May be required to drive to other sites to pick-up/deliver materials and supplies.
9. May be required to operate a fork lift.
High school diploma or equivalent and related experience is required.
Basic reading, writing, communications and math skills required.
Knowledge of general office procedures and practices is preferred.
May be required to be certified in fork lift operation.
Valid driver's license and clean DMV record required.
Warehouse related experience or training required, preferably with an automated system.
Operational flexibility is required to meet sudden and unpredictable needs.
May be required to lift or move up to 75 pounds and push carts with loads up to 200 pounds. May work in tight spaces, climb ladders; may reach, bend, stoop, push, pull, etc.
May be required to attend training at National Headquarters on the Consolidated Financial System (CFS) software.
The humanitarian mission of the American Red Cross connects us to people and communities across the nation and around the world. The common...