How to Apply
Please complete the entire online application along with any prescreening questions that pertain to this opportunity. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
About Us - G3
Headquartered in Modesto, CA, G3 Enterprises has been supplying the wine and spirits industry for over 45 years. As a single source packaging solution, its products and services include caps, labels, capsules, synthetic closures, warehousing, transportation, and bottle decorating.
The key to the success of G3 is our people. We offer our team a chance to grow, with a competitive rewards package, including comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage, and a generous retirement plan.
Full Time/Part Time
Under minimal supervision, manages inventory of finished good wine samples and coordinates with various customers to ship product both nationally and internationally often times working with tight deadlines and dealing with various state wine shipping laws.
• Manages inventory levels of finished good wine samples and shipping supplies
• Places orders to replenish inventory levels as needed
• Occasionally operates a fork lift to move product
• Provides inventory status updates to customers as requested
• Ships out wine samples taking into account various state and country alcohol compliance laws
• Uses a computer system to manage order processing
• Coordinates wine maker notes and other written media with each wine shipment
• Works with customers on alternative vintages and products
• Works with various shipping companies to ensure best rates
• Maintains routine contact with customers regarding shipment status
• Generates invoices in a timely manner for each shipment
• Processes return shipments and coordinates address changes with customer
• Supports and practices all established safety programs and policies.
• Follows and practices all established Standard Operating Procedures.
• Must maintain satisfactory attendance, to include timeliness.
• Maintains a clean, safe, and orderly work area
• Uses company resources in a cost-effective manner.
• This job description reflects management's assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• High school diploma or G.E.D.
• 2 years experience in customer service or material handling.
• Current fork lift certification.
• Skilled in reading, writing, and understanding English.
• Skilled in attention to detail and organization.
• Experience with using a computer system to enter and track customer orders.
• Skilled in understanding instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
• Skilled in adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing.
• Experience in working directly with customers and resolving complaints and offering solutions.
• Experience with clearly communicating requests and needs to management.
• Skilled in maintaining a clean, safe and orderly work area.
• Experience with handling various sizes of palletized product.
• Experience with using company resources in a cost-effective manner.
• Experience with working in a team environment.
• Required to lift up to 50 pounds.
• 3 years experience in customer service or material handling.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand and required to handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee must occasionally lift and move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision requirements are peripheral vision, depth perception, and focus adjustment.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
G3 Enterprises - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard