is seeking a
to support the Western PA operations.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Organize warehouse facility, equipment and utilities, repairs of facility equipment or tooling.
- Receive and log daily incoming freight for branch construction projects, Service, and Warehouse.
- Fill tool request from trade supervisor, assemble “gang boxes," and ship to job site.
- Maintain and be accountable for outgoing and incoming tools. (computer skills needed).
- Inspect and repair hand and power tools, subcontract repairs if necessary.
- Arrange for weight capacity certification test of certain lifting equipment and tools as required.
- Pick-up and deliveries for warehouse truck
- Assign and maintain shop vehicles as required.
- Purchase consumables for shop and field use.
- Project a positive and professional image when dealing with customers and suppliers.
- Perform any special project or task as requested or assigned by supervisor.
- High school diploma
- 5 years experience
- Pass background check and drug screen
- Ability to move heavy materials
- Basic computer knowledge and skills
Limbach Co LLC - 13 months ago