Under the direction of the Warehouse Supervisor, the Warehouse Assistant is responsible for coordinating the activities of warehouse persons responsible for receiving, inventorying, issuing and shipping materials, supplies, tools, equipment, stockroom parts, warehouse and yard. This includes the issuance, check-in, reconciliation, and integrity of customer set-top terminals and other equipment.
- Maintains inventory in a secure an orderly manner within outlay of stockroom, warehouse and other storage areas as outlined within Company inventory control guidelines.
- Receives, verifies, tests, reconciles and places stocking new, repaired and used equipment from a variety of sources.
- Distributes and returns equipment and supplies upon authorized request.
- Lifts and carries loads of up to 75lbs.
- Performs physical equipment inventories on a regular basis, including special and periodic off-cycle processes.
- Accurately enters information into and manages inventory through available reports within the computerized inventory system.
- Researches inventory discrepancies.
- Prepares equipment for shipment to repair facility for modifications and repairs.
- Other functions as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Previous warehouse experience a plus.
- Ability to work independently, organize and prioritize tasks effectively.
- Ability to lift and carry loads up to 75lbs.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Valid driver’s license; satisfactory driving record.
Mediacom Communications Corporation - 15 months ago
Mediacom Communications is the nation’s eighth largest cable television company based on the number of basic video subscribers, and...