Otometrics is the world's leading manufacturer of hearing and balance instrumentation and software. Over the last 50 years, we have provided solutions ranging from newborn hearing screening applications and audiologic diagnostics to comprehensive hearing instrument fitting and balance testing. We operate in more than 70 countries under the MADSEN, AURICAL, and ICS brand names.
GN Otometrics, a worldwide supplier of audiologic and vestibular medical instrumentation, is looking for a Warehouse Assistant to join our team in Schaumburg, IL.
This role is responsible for shipping, receiving, warehouse control and inventory control. The person in this position works with and receives direction from the shipping/ receiving senior clerk warehouse/shipping department.
- Packing and shipping of all finished products
- Receiving of all incoming material and supplies
- Storage of components, sub assemblies, finished goods and supplies
- Organization of inventory and maintenance of same
- Makes suggestions and sound decisions with supervisor approval as required
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks, manage change, and commit to goals
- Ability to work and communicate with co-workers, supervisors, subordinates and outside contacts
- High School education required
- Experience in shipping/receiving, warehouse and inventory control
- Knowledge of dealing with shipping companies (UPS) and computerized manifest systems for shipping orders
Otometrics - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard