ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following but not limited to:
- Answers phone inquiries on types of service offered, rates, schedules, areas serviced, etc.
- Investigates customers' (internal or external) challenges involving such matters as damaged items, overcharges, and delay in shipment, and makes necessary adjustment.
- Read production schedule, customer order, work orders, shipping order
- Ensure all orders are completed within the scheduled time to the satisfaction of the customer.
- Unloading and slotting inventory to designed areas
- Staging and load out materials
- Maintaining inventory records and monthly inventory audits
- Data entry to record schedules, researches, inventory, tags, etc.
- Make deliveries and assist walking jobs
- Operate fork lift
- Experience managing/working with "crews" of subcontractors is a MAJOR PLUS
- Multi-Family or Flooring experience is a PLUS++
Our Company offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Paid Time Off & Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance Plans
- Medical Savings Accounts
- Daycare Savings Accounts
- 401K Retirement
- 24/7 Chaplain Services
- BILINGUAL (English/Spanish)
- Must be able to work flexible hours
- Must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds
- Must have and be able to maintain a valid Driver’s License and insurable for Auto Insurance
Indeed - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard