This position is responsible for ensuring that the warehouse is clean, safe, and organized in an efficient manner. This position is responsible for ensuring accurate processing of orders, as well as, proper packing of products to ensure against damage and loss. Effectively ensures efficient and accurate output to satisfy the internal and external customer requirements. Maintains equipment and product levels to accomplish the Warehouse and Receiving mission in a safe, effective manner.
Participates in picking sales orders and processing orders for shipment. Ensure proper packing of products to ensure against damage and loss.
Assists in performing cycle count inventory on a regular basis and maintain accurate inventory levels at the facility. Maintains the cleanliness and organization of the warehouse.
Receives and stocks incoming vendor orders. Ensures materials are staged for counting and inspection; Ensures receiving reports accurately report material received. Resolves discrepancies with Accounting regarding invoices, packing slips, and receiver reports. Monitors the flow of paperwork from Receiving to Inventory Control for timely data entry. Assists the Warehouse Lead on the the movement of material from receiving to the Warehouse in an efficient, effective, and safe manner. Coordinate Inventory Transfers between retail location, communicate backordered items, review inventory levels to the Customer Service Department.
Assist in Counter sales and customer service when necessary. Ensure that each Customer receives outstanding Customer Service by providing a customer friendly environment; which includes greeting and acknowledging every customer, maintaining outstanding standards, solid product knowledge and all other components of Customer Service.
Assist the Warehouse Lead repairs and returns. Responsible for the coordinating of movement of the items. Complete follow-through on the process is expected.
Ensure compliance of established procedures, practices, sales, safety, and security from Employee Handbook.
Additional responsibilities as assigned by supervisor.
1. Previous leadership experience in a warehouse setting.
2. Ability to complete high quality work while multitasking in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
3. Must be able to work with minimum amount of supervision under stressful conditions.
4. Ability to process information and merchandise through computer system and MAS 90 register system.
5. Ability to communicate with associates, customers, and vendors.
6. Ability to read, count and write to accurately complete all documentation.
7. Ability to freely access all areas of the store including selling floor, stock area, and register area.
8. Ability to operate and use all equipment necessary to run the store.
9. Ability to move or handle merchandise throughout the store generally weighing 0-50 pounds.
10. Ability to work varied hours/days as business dictates.