Join Victory Brewing Company and become part of a truly unique and progressive organization that values employees who exhibit enthusiasm, commitment and the desire to be part of a hard-working and determined team. As a company rooted in European tradition, and dedicated to American ingenuity, Victory Brewing Company looks to hire individuals who value quality above all else, yet are willing to take risks in order to reach the highest potential.
We are seeking an upbeat, forward-thinking Warehouse Assistant to oversee the distribution department as we strive to continue creating the highest quality craft beer for our thirsty audience.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for all duties pertinent to beer packaging including packaging, marking, moving and storage of draft and bottled beers as per the direction of supervisory staff including but not limited to:
- removal of product from production line
- putting product away in an orderly fashion
- stock rotation
- keeping packaging material stocked during runs
- Responsible for all facets of shipping and fulfillment of beer deliveries as per the direction of supervisory staff including but not limited to:
- picking orders
- loading trucks
- pallet repair
- stock rearrangement (warm room)
- Ability to safely operate forklift trucks and other equipment to move and stack packaged beer.
- Responsible for all facets of receiving all deliveries of brewery and packaging materials as per the direction of the supervisory staff.
- Must be physically capable at all times to lift and move full kegs of beer and stacks of cases. All lifting must be done in a safe and concentrated manner. Weather conditions can on occasion, pose greater difficulties in executing lifting and delivery tasks.
Retain valid driver’s license in good standing at all times
Possess forklift operation training and maintain those skills in good standing at all times
Ability to work a flexible schedule including 1 st and 2 nd shifts, overtime and weekends when necessary
Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment with an upbeat attitude
Physically capable of lifting 60 pounds and moving at least 165 pounds
To apply, please forward resume by email to email@example.com ; by fax to (610) 514-7084 or by mail to 420 Acorn Lane, Downingtown, PA 19335.
Victory Brewing Company - 21 months ago
For beer lovers, nothing may taste sweeter than victory. Its brewmasters having trained in Germany, Victory Brewing Company makes...