We are recruiting for our full-time Warehouse Associate III positions at UPS Supply Chain Solutions. The work
environment is focused on quality and relies on teamwork to accomplish daily tasks. These positions may require lifting of at
least 70 pounds and working at heights of up to 28 feet while using Powered Equipment.
- Position: Warehouse Associate III
- Job Group: Manual Operations
- Location: ATLANTA, GA 30354 - ATLANTA (Southside Industrial Ct)
- Day (8:00 AM - 5:00 PM)
Responsibilities will include loading and unloading, packing and unpacking, auditing, general housekeeping, kitting, inbound processing, scanning orders, shipping and receiving, put-a-way, data entry into computerized inventory control systems and
inventory control. In addition, most positions will require you to operate powered equipment such as a forklift or hydraulic
jack lift to perform duties. Will also be involved with solving a variety of potential warehouse issues, such as inventory
variances, track and trace issues and to effectively communicate with both internal and external customers as necessary.
• General knowledge warehouse terminology and tasks is required.
• Applicant must have a minimum of 1 year experience with unloading, unpacking of shipments, pulling orders, performing
inventory control, auditing and scanning.
• General math knowledge.
• Forklift experience and forklift certification is preferred.
• Must be able to use computer and scanning equipment.
• Must be able to read and speak English.
• High School diploma or equivalent certification preferred.
Full-time employees receive an attractive benefit package including medical benefits, vision and dental coverage, paid
vacations and holiday, and paid discretionary days.
As a global leader in package delivery and supply chain solutions, UPS is passionate about innovating new ways to make business work better,...