PolyOne Corporation (NYSE: POL), is a global leader offering a comprehensive array of specialized polymer materials, services and solutions. Headquartered in Ohio, USA, PolyOne has operations in North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Africa. PolyOne serves more than 10,000 customers across the globe and offers more than 35,000 polymer solutions. The company has employees worldwide located in more than 80 manufacturing and distribution facilities, over a dozen labs and technical centers, and sales and service locations on four continents.
We offer a competitive salary, incentive and benefit plan. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, spending accounts and 401(k). For more information about PolyOne visit www.polyone.com .
Primary responsibility is to perform cycle counting on a daily basis at three facility warehouses Additionally, position may perform a variety of warehouse duties including packing, pulling/checking customer orders, replenishment, shipping and receiving materials and material handling and completing all required paperwork in accordance to company policies and procedures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Following qualifications are required for this job:
- Position is responsible for performing cycle counts at three facility warehouse bi-monthly and as daily counts are requested.
- Monitor and support control of inventory integrity through analytical thinking and problem solving.
- Research inventory discrepancies and make necessary corrections in a timely manner. Report identified issues to warehouse supervisor or warehouse manager.
- Assist in customer physical inventories
- Responsible for reporting monthly cycle counting metrics
- Identification of product labeling issues.
- Assist in training of all new hire warehouse associates.
- Follows and complies with safety and work rules and regulations. Maintains departmental housekeeping standards.
- Two year degree preferred
- Fork Lift Operators License
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-directed and able to multi-task on a daily basis
Work 12 hour con ops or 8 hour shifts – work shift may vary as needed. Job duties range from analytical analysis, manual labor, to inventory troubleshooting, and use of computerized equipment. Use of heavy motorized equipment including but not limited to fork trucks and/or track mobile.
To submit your resume and salary history you must apply to http://careers.polyone.com
PolyOne is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer and provides equal employment opportunity to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status, or other legally protected classification in the state in which a person is seeking employment. PolyOne will use E-Verify to ensure employment eligibility of newly hired employees where required.