RBA Staffing is currently recruiting for a well established and growing manufacturing in Batavia, NY!!!!|
There are 2 openings available in the Warehouse/Distribution department. The position would start on the C shift (11pm-7:30am) however you must be flexible to switch shifts, being that this is a 24/7 run facility.
- Operates fork lift trucks/powered equipment in a safe and efficient manner, following all established procedures in all phases of operations.
- Transports finished product pallet loads from palletizer or production staging areas to the storage rack locations in a safe and efficient manner without causing damage to the finished product.
- Supplys production operations with all required products using FIFO rotation.
- Loads and unloads trucks in a safe and prescribed manner without causing damage to the trailer or the finished product.
- Transports empty pallets to pallet storage and stacking areas.
- Performs in a safe and efficient manner all established procedures for the recycle and disposal of waste that is generated throughout the manufacturing process and plant operations.
- Monitors computerized inventory system.
- Completes all required paperwork documentation timely, accurately, and efficiently.
- Maintains clean and orderly work areas to ensure that the specified degree of cleanliness and sanitation standards are being met.
- High School Diploma or GED with a minimum of 2 years warehousing operations experience is required.
- Experience with Fork Lift/Powered equipment operations is strongly preferred.