Open Positions for Career-Minded People.
Ready to raise the bar on customer satisfaction?
Are you ready to start your career with a company that offers growth, challenge and a commitment to excellence? Raymour & Flanigan is a leading furniture retailer in the U.S. and is searching for a career- minded facility technician who can make a difference in the customer shopping experience. Many of our successful long-term associates started in entry level positions. As a Raymour & Flanigan warehouse associate, you must be responsible, dependable and able to provide general facility support functions, including loading and unloading trailers. You must have excellent listening skills and the ability to work independently and with a team. Here is where you can demonstrate your customer service skills and learn the furniture retail business. Apply today for the start of your successful future!
- Commitment to Raymour & Flanigan's safety policies and procedures.
- Offloading and loading of furniture on trailers, into bins and within floor locations.
- Ability to become certified on material handing equipment, including order picker and electric pallet jack.
- Ability to work independently and with a team.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Perform additional functions that may be assigned at the discretion of management.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience operating an order picker and electric pallet jack is preferred.
- Experience with warehouse management systems is preferred.
Raymour & Flanigan offers opportunities for advancement, plus a comprehensive benefits package that includes 401(k) with company match and profit sharing, medical, dental and vision benefits, paid vacation, short- and long-term disability, associate merchandise discount, and paid life insurance.
- Lift, lower, push and pull all sizes of furniture up to and in excess of 100 lbs.
- Safely lift furniture merchandise while elevated on warehouse equipment at heights of 30-40 feet above the ground.
Raymour & Flanigan proudly supports a drug free and smoke free work environment.
Raymour & Flanigan is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any associate or applicant on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital or familial status, genetic information or other basis protected by law.
Raymours Furniture is heating up the oft-chilly Northeast, doing business as Raymour & Flanigan. The company operates more than 100...