Open Positions for Career-Minded People.
Ready to raise the bar on customer satisfaction?
Are you ready to start your career with a company that offers growth, challenge and a commitment to excellence? Raymour & Flanigan is a leading furniture retailer in the U.S. and is searching for a career- minded Recycling facility technician who can make a difference in the customer shopping experience. Many of our successful long-term associates started in entry level positions. As a Raymour & Flanigan warehouse associate, you must be responsible, dependable and able to provide general facility support functions, including loading and unloading trailers. You must have excellent listening skills and the ability to work independently and with a team. Here is where you can demonstrate your customer service skills and learn the furniture retail business. Apply today for the start of your successful future!
- Commitment to Raymour & Flanigan's safety policies and procedures.
- Operate & process recycling materials to include cardboard bailer & styrofoam recycling machines.
- Ability to work independently and with a team.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Perform additional functions that may be assigned at the discretion of management.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience operating warehouse recycling machines is preferred.
- Experience with warehouse management systems is preferred.
At Raymour & Flanigan, we recognize and appreciate all of our team members' hard work and dedication. We pride ourselves on being a long term, privately held company that takes care of its associates by recognizing each individual's potential and investing in their future success!
- Lift, lower, push and pull all sizes of furniture up to and in excess of 100 lbs.
Raymour & Flanigan provides a full range of comprehensive benefit programs to help you achieve your wellness and financial goals which include:
Other Great Benefits:
- Health Insurance (Up to 80% of premium paid) and Prescription Drug Coverage
- Dental and Vision Coverage
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Company paid Short-term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan w/ Company Match & Profit Sharing
- Voluntary Life and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Assistance Program
Raymour & Flanigan proudly supports a drug free and smoke free work environment.
- Weekly Pay
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Training and Development
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Generous Merchandise Discount
Raymour & Flanigan is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any associate or applicant on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital or familial status, genetic information or other basis protected by law.
Raymour & Flanigan - 21 months ago
Raymours Furniture is heating up the oft-chilly Northeast, doing business as Raymour & Flanigan. The company operates more than 100...