Ryan Herco Flow Solutions is a leading distributor of fluid handling products, providing ultrapure, corrosion -resistant fluid flow systems and expertise. Our broad customer base includes electronic component and equipment manufacturers, many chemical, water treatment, metal finishing, pollution control and biotechnology companies as well as OEM's and mechanical contractors.
About the Opportunity: Build your career here and experience the advantages that come with working for one of the most respected names in the industry. Ryan Herco Flow Solutions offers a unique environment that fosters individual growth and rewards performance. The work environment is fast-paced, furious, and high-energy fun.
We need a talented individual to fill the role of Warehouse Associate for Ryan Herco Flow Solutions in Richmond, VA.
- Pulls, packages and ships orders accurately and cost effectively for customers.
- Serves customers at “Will-Call” counter, answers questions and sells parts using friendly customer service skills
- Organizes stock and maintains locations on computer.
- Load and unloads truck deliveries.
- Drives company owned truck and delivers orders to customers
- One to three years warehousing, business, or physical distribution experience
- Post high school education helpful
- Solid interpersonal skills, able to maintain cooperative working relationship with all levels of personne
- Reliable and effective communicator
- Strong teamwork and professional demeanor
- Proficient with computer systems
- Experience with forklifts and other material handling equipment (MHE)
- Good math skills and English speaking, read/write capability
* Vacation/Sick/Holiday Pay
* Medical (PPO)/Dental/Vision
* Short-Term Disability
* Life Insurance
* 401(k) with company match
Please submit application and resume through link below.