To read customer orders, shipping orders, or requisitions and accurately picks merchandise for shipment. To pack customer orders efficiently and accurately ensuring that products remain damage free during shipment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Read customer orders, shipping orders, or requisitions to determine items to be picked and shipped.
- Move materials and items from receiving or storage areas to shipping or to other designated areas.
- Assemble customer orders from stock and placing orders on pallets or in bins
- Pack all items using proper procedures to prevent damages. Include packing slip with each order.
- Process orders through UPS online service or other approved carriers.
- Attach labels to packages and complete the shipping function by placing packing slips in the billing dept. bins.
- Verify items on order for accuracy.
- Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follow prescribed safety regulations.
- Assist other areas of the warehouse as needed
- Two to four years’ experience in Warehousing.
- Experience with personal computer equipment.
- Experience driving a forklift.
Sarnova is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer a competitive salary, commensurate with experience, along with a comprehensive benefits package, including 401(k) Plan.
- Ability to utilize a tape gun when sealing packages.
- Ability to use a UPS computer system for tracking and package labels.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to work in fast-paced warehouse environment.
- Requires considerable stooping, bending, lifting, and standing most of the workday.
- Able to regularly lift and/or move up to ten pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to fifty pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move more than one hundred pounds.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
Sarnova, Inc. - 5 months ago