- High school graduate or related work experience.
- Able to pass Background Check and Drug Screen.
- Able to handle and verify incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Forklift certified.
- Licensed CDL driver preferred.
- Knowledge of mix & grind equipment.
1. Loads/unloads and operates store truck. Moves merchandise in and out of warehouse.
2. Fills orders and loads patrons' vehicles making sure that everything loaded has been properly billed.
3. Performs various duties in sales room.
4. Keeps warehouse clean and neatly arranged; sweeps, cleans and maintains outside areas, which may include lawn maintenance duties, painting and general maintenance assignments.
5. Has proper understanding of feed processing equipment, performs routine processes which include bagging feed into 100# bags from bulk and grinding equipment. Effectively performs everyday maintenance on all feed equipment.
6. May check incoming merchandise verifying merchandise against loading slip.
7. Assists in taking physical inventory.
8. Operates assigned equipment; forklift, front-end loader.
9. Adheres to SS No Tolerance Policy on Safety and Environment.
10. Performs other duties as assigned.
Southern States - 24 months ago
copy to clipboard
Southern States Cooperative, Inc. provides links to other websites for information only, and is not responsible for the content of these...