United States-Texas-Fort Worth
Full Time/Part Time
Warehouse – Operations
Each day we put to stock 2000 material lines and ship out 5000 packages to our Customers. In our modern, World Class facility, our emphasis on safety can be seen as soon as you set foot into our clean, bright, air conditioned warehouse. Driven to deliver excellence to our Customers, the Operations Team’s focus is on ensuring a product of perfect quality is shipped every time and in a timely manner, to achieve our demanding service goals each night.
Join the Operations Team!
Warehouse Associates - Picking/Packing
Hours: 4:30pm-10:30pm, Monday-Friday
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications Required
- Follow work procedures to ensure that quality targets are achieved
- Read instructions from data terminals to process incoming or outgoing orders
- Accurately verify order and product details.
- Precisely count stock quantities to satisfy orders
- Package or re-package products to be ready for shipments to customers
- Load and unload trucks, carts or work stations
- Perform housekeeping tasks to maintain very high standards of safety
Education and/or EXPERIENCE
- Work together with colleagues in a respectful environment
- Be flexible to perform other duties as assigned to be productive
- Able to do overtime when required
- Required to stand or walk for the majority of the shift
- Typically lift weights up to 10lbs, some roles may occasionally lift up to 50lbs using proper techniques
- Be physically able for repetitive motions of twisting, reaching, crouching and usage of hands
- Previous warehouse experience or fork lift truck driving is not necessary, but may be beneficial
High School Diploma or GED and up to 1 year of experience required.
Electrocomponents plc - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard