This position exists in the facility on-site storage area and, if applicable, the off-site warehouse storage site. This person is responsible for storage and retrieval of all customers’ records. The flexibility to work overtime and weekends is required.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Checks boxes in and out of temporary and permanent archive locations.
- Must have the ability to interpret box tracking reports to ensure that boxes are staged according to their status in workflow process.
- May operate industrial shredder for confidential destruction of documents in strict compliance with company procedures and the business requirements of each customer.
- May operate forklift and pallet jacks.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Required skills and Education:
- The ability to lift and carry boxes between 10 and 50 pounds.
- Position requires an organized individual with the ability to sort ands locate items by alpha-numeric code.
- The ability to work on a team in quality environment.
- High school diplomas or equivalent.