San Diego, CA
American Solar Direct Inc. (“ASD”) was founded with the vision of bringing affordable, reliable and environmentally friendly energy solutions to homes and businesses across North America.
ASD is committed to being the “care-free, one-stop solar solution”—where customers can feel confident that all of their requirements will be affordably and reliably met, from start to finish, now and for the future.
The foundational mission of ASD: To become the choice for environmentally friendly energy solutions, demonstrating respect for our customers, our employees and our partners.
TITLE: Warehouse Clerk
REPORTS TO: Warehouse Manager
Exempt or Non-exempt: Non-exempt
Full-time or Part-time: Full-time
Responsible for carrying out numerous warehouse duties, including shipping and receiving, maintaining an accurate inventory count, unloading and loading shipments off trucks, releasing parts to installation crews, preparing new jobs for next day’s installation schedule, and placing new orders to replenish inventory.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Release parts to installation crews
- Obtain job costs and receipts from crew leads
- Deduct inventory counts on the system based on parts/materials being released
- Scan all receipts, job costs, serial number register sheets to warehouse manager
- Begin preparing new jobs based on next day’s installation schedule
- Receive trucks and unload shipments
- Check and report any/all shipments for any damage from delivery
- Scan all received items into the system and update inventory count
- Maintain a well-organized facility and report any needs for service
- Ability to communicate effectively with all departments including but not limited to Purchasing
- Carry out tasks assigned by the warehouse manager
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- At times parts, equipment, or materials will need to be delivered on-site for a job
- Administrative duties such as filing job costs, receipts, or plan sets may be required
- Knowledge: High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Skills: able to create, manipulate and utilize spreadsheets, word documents, and communicate with operations via Outlook
ADDITIONAL DESIRED EXPERIENCE
- Abilities: able to LIFT 50 pounds, operate company forklift (however certification and training can be provided), and multi-task
Previous solar experience is a plus, but not required
CONTACT INFORMATION Please send your resume to email@example.com and write “ WAREHOUSE CLERK ” in the subject field.
American Solar Direct - 11 months ago