Broadwind Energy is seeking a Warehouse Clerk. This position is located in Abilene, TX. A Warehouse Clerk will operate material handling equipment to stock up raw materials for production as well as move in process completed tower sections. Assist in overall cleaning of factory floor as well as general material handling throughout the production floor.
In this position, you will have the opportunity to:
To be successful in this position, you will need:
- Operate a variety of heavy equipment including but not limited to powered industrial trucks, marine lifts, Kalmar lifts, and aerial lifts.
- Perform intake of incoming raw materials.
- Organize raw materials
- Stock up raw materials for production and move in process and complete tower sections.
- Maintain cleanliness of the factory floor around the facility.
- Assist production with material handling needs as necessary including emptying of dumpsters.
- Ability to record/document required records.
- Must have a valid drivers license
- Assist with other projects as needed.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Experience in operation of heavy equipment required.
- Prior work related experience preferred.
Broadwind Energy applies decades of deep industrial expertise to innovate integrated solutions for customers in the energy and infrastructure markets. From gears and gearing systems for wind, oil and gas and mining applications to wind towers, to comprehensive remanufacturing of gearboxes and blades, to operations and maintenance services, and specialty weldments, we have solutions for the energy needs of the future. with facilities throughout the U.S., Broadwind Energy's talented team of 800 employees is committed to helping customers maximize performance of their investments - quicker, easier and smarter.
Broadwind Energy is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please visit our website
to learn more about our organization
Broadwind Energy, Inc. - 17 months ago