Bard Peripheral Vascular, located in Tempe, AZ – where a tradition of vascular innovation spans decades of focusing on improving the quality of patients’ lives.
From C. R. Bard’s first arterial prosthesis developed in 1954, Bard and the division of Bard Peripheral Vascular have demonstrated commitment to innovative medical technology by introducing surgical and interventional devices for peripheral vascular patency, while providing exceptional service and support to surgeons, interventionalists and radiologists.
Bard Peripheral Vascular is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer that values and actively seeks diversity in the workforce.
Essential Job Functions:
Receive, Ship and store all materials according to department procedures and maintain a clean and orderly work area.
Meet all scheduled deliveries.
Assist and coordinate all materials for shipment and receiving.
Perform all inventory transactions/maintain inventory accuracy.
Maintain FIFO and any housekeeping as required.
Load, unload trucks/ check for shipping damage.
Communicate with both internal and external customers.
Generate labels/maintain accurate orderly files.
Assure accurate transactions
10. Perform indirect activities as required.
11. Process mail as required.
12. Print, process, and expedite domestic & international orders.
13. Perform distribution as required
14. Process returns(RTS)
15. Safely drive company truck for internal and external runs.
16. Perform weekly maintenance checks on vehicle.
17. Band and Shrink Wrap sterile loads and prepare for shipment.
18. Pull materials for operations and packaging departments and stage for delivery.
1. Dependable with good communication skills.
2. Operate a manual and electric forklift.
3. Operate all packaging, cutting, labeling devices/ability to lift 50lbs.
Education and/or Experience:
High school diploma or equivalent
Prior receiving experience/data entry.
Modern office practices including computer skills, telephone, calculator, etc.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, sit and use hands to manipulate, handle or feel objects, tools, controls and office equipment. The employee frequently is required to talk and hear.The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel or crouch.
C. R. Bard - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
C. R. Bard is no upstart in the world of medical devices. The company has been in the business for more than a century and introduced the...