Responsible for receiving incoming materials and shipping outgoing materials and products.
Position Key Accountabilities:
- Verifies part numbers quantities, and labels as indicated by packing slip/ticket.
- Pulls and stages orders for shipment.
- Ensures parts are packaged correctly based on weight, contents and method of shipment.
- Determines the method of shipping based on order document instructions.
- Verifies shipping label information against shipping list information
- Ensures proper documentation is provided to the order processing department so that accurate invoicing can be completed.
- Transports orders to shipping area (may load large orders onto truck with forklift).
- Keeps work-area safe, clean and well-organized
- Transports orders from receiving area (may unload large orders from truck with forklift).
- Verifies quantity and quality of parts/material received.
- Matches P.O.’s to parts.
- Prepares worksheets for all parts (those from production as well as those purchased) and raw materials received.
- Receives, inspects, processes, and re-stocks (or flags if damaged) received/returned goods.
- Maintains accurate receiving logs.
- Reports discrepancies to supervisor.
- Performs cycle counts
- Participates in periodic inventory counts.
- Pulls and stocks parts and material as needed.
- Ensures parts are properly labeled.
- Transacts inventory movements using established inventory control system.
- Examines/inspects stock items for wear or defects, and reports any damage to supervisor.
- Maintains accurate inventory records and documentation.
- Ability to operate a forklift, pallet jack and other similar warehouse equipment
- Ability to climb a ladder
- Must have basic mathematical skills and be able to perform simple arithmetic computations
- Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently
- Able to operate standard office machines and equipment
Exerts up to 50 pounds of force occasionally and/or up to 25 pounds frequently and/or up to 10 pounds constantly to move objects.
To be considered for the position listed above, please submit your resume to: CECOJobs@ceconet.com
CECO - 19 months ago
CECO has made tremendous strides in the 40 years since its humble beginnings in the Hotze garage. CECO now enjoys more than 100,000 sq ft of...