PCS-CTS has always emphasized that outstanding people are the key to our success. We know that outstanding candidates are looking for challenging career opportunities. If you are a highly motivated individual with an entrepreneurial spirit, PCS-CTS may have a career for you. We invite you to explore the current opportunities available at PCS-CTS.
We are currently seeking qualified candidates to fill the role of a Warehouse Clerk.
Role and Responsibilities
Education, Training and Skills
- Performs entry of data electronically; daily reporting of material movement, purge requests, pre-alert entries, customer web entries, transfers, etc.
- Completes filing of material documents
- Responsible for issuing or distributing materials, products, parts and supplies to cross functional departments based on information from incoming requisitions (order tickets)
- Systematically records the movement of material from order request forms and/or transfer sheets
- Responsible for gathering parts in preparation for shipment to include packaging, labeling and staging
- Receives and verifies quantities of incoming materials
- Assists material handlers and other personnel in the movement of materials
- Performs warehouse duties such as cleaning, sweeping and organizing material to maintain a safe working environment
- May perform other duties as assigned
- High school diploma preferred
- 2 or more years of data entry experience, preferred
- Able to utilize manual moving equipment including; pallet jacks, carts, scissor lifts, etc.
- MS office, with Intermediate experience in excel and other warehouse software
- Familiarity with 5s preferred
- Able to read, write and speak the English language & numeric system
- Must be able to work in fast paced team environment
- Ability to work with general supervision
Computer Technology Solutions - 5 months ago