The primary purpose of the Stock Clerk position is to ensure accurate daily inventory transactions and reconciliation’s; coordinate Central Service month end data input and fiscal year end inventory process.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed must be representative of the knowledge, skills, minimum education, training, licensure, experience, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
Minimum of 1 year’s hospital or office experience preferred.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
· On feet a minimum of 8-12 hours, depending on length of shift.
· Frequent stooping, bending, reaching, lifting and pushing heavy equipment.
· Read charts, dials, equipment settings, literature and other printed and handwritten materials.
· Work with equipment and manipulate equipment settings, computer keyboard, etc.
· Frequent bending and stooping. Lifting up to 60 lbs more than 25 % of time. Occasional lifting up to 100 lbs with assistive device.
· Must be able to physically stand, walk, twist/rotate and use hands to finger, handle or feel, reach with hands and arms shoulder height or above more than 25 % of time.
· Vision & color Requirements include ability to use close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, and depth perception and color differentiation more than 50% of time.
- KMC operates 24 hours per day each day of the year, operational needs of departments may require that you be available to work all shifts, weekends and holidays to meet the needs of the patients.
- Work is normally performed in a typical interior work environment.
- Confined work area with many co-workers and interruptions.
- Working near moving mechanical parts.
- Exposure to hazardous working conditions and/or chemicals.