Job Summary: Loads and unloads materials in warehouse, including satellite installation equipment and small parts.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- Read work orders, shipping order, or follows verbal instructions
- Loads and unloads materials into or from vehicles and installs strapping, bracing, or padding to prevent shifting or damage in transit, using hand tools
- Loads and unloads materials into or from pallets, trays, racks, and shelves
- Conveys materials from storage or work sites to designed area using hand truck, electric dolly, wheel barrow, or other devices
- May occasional operate industrial truck or electric hoist to assist in loading or moving materials and products
- Bench testing
- Attach identifying tags or labels to materials or marks information on cases, bales, or other containers
- Maintains and complies records as required
- Monthly inventory (long hours)
The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, feel or operate objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
The employee is frequently required to walk, sit and talk or hear. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift up to 50 pounds.
MasTec Advanced Technologies - 9 months ago
MasTec, Inc. (MasTec) is a specialty contractor operating mainly throughout the United States and Canada, and across a range of industries....