Performs routine and non-routine clerical tasks within a warehouse setting in support of a department manager.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Previous office or warehouse experience preferred.
- Validates data from various sources to maintain department records.
- Prepares standard department reports.
- Completes, sorts, and files department paperwork.
- May distribute mail to department associates.
- May verify or perform more difficult computations.
Responsible for processing and preparing order selector paperwork.
Good oral and written communication, and organizational skills. Ability to work in a team environment as well as independentlty. Strong sense of urgency, attention to detail and flexibility. Experience in MS Office (Excel, Word) is helpful.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonsable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. May be required to life and/or move up to 20 pounds. The employee is frequently required to sit. May be required to travel. While performing the duties of this position, the employee is subject to a typical office environment and is rarely exposed to outside weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to high.
The above statements are intended to descibe the general nature and level of work being performed by most people assigned in this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and requirements.