Redapt, Inc. delivers tightly integrated IT solutions assembled from the best technologies available, fitting each solution to the business need for the highest possible value. Our Unique Approach: High-Performance, Cost-Effective IT Environments. We are known for decreasing operating costs and improving total cost of ownership (TCO) by introducing ideal efficiency in network, storage, server, and desktop infrastructure. We lower IT costs and improve TCO through a combination of competitive pricing, asset management, and performance improvements.
Redapt is looking to hire a Warehouse Clerk. The person in this role will be responsible for shipping, receiving, processing RMA’s, etc. The ideal candidate will have a passion for technology with a positive, can do attitude and will want to grow within the organization.
- Perform shipping and receiving duties including RMA activities
- Maintain CLEAN and ORDERLY premises at all times
- Replenish supplies as needed
- Maintain asset inventory in an automated computer system
- Work with other groups to identify areas to enhance uptime and reduce time to resolve problems
- Assist supervisor with maintaining the data center / warehouse space in most productive state possible
· Ability to work unsupervised
- Associates degree or higher preferred, high school diploma or equivalent required
- Solid understanding of server (Linux and Windows) configuration and network concepts
- Capable of lifting 50 to 70 lbs equipment and working in restricted spaces
- Able to work in a climate controlled environment for long periods of time
- Excellent interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Self-starter able to learn quickly and to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to grow within the organization
- Excellent attention to detail yet ability to understand the big picture
- High sense of urgency for completion of critical tasks
- Results-driven individual who does whatever it takes to succeed and loves a challenge .