Job Description :
Join the Leader in the Home Healthcare Industry!
Let us be Your Road to Success
Rotech Healthcare Inc. is seeking a Warehouse Clerk who wants to be part of a company that makes a difference in patients lives. In this position you will be responsible for all clerical functions related to warehouse operations.
- Cleans all equipment and keeps all warehouse areas neatly organized
- Receives all equipment daily and ensures warehouse does not run low on stock by keeping Warehouse Supervisor or Warehouse Manager current on all supplies
- Receives all tanks weekly and writes up logs for tank tracking
- Pulls equipment for drivers before the end of each day and helps them load and unload their vehicles the following day
- Files paperwork that pertains to maintenance and preventative maintenance that have been performed on all equipment. Keeps filing current.
- Maintains equipment and equipment maintenance in online inventory
- Maintains FDA files
- Delvers equipment in the absence of drivers.
- Maintains preventive maintenance program for all equipment
Job Requirements :
- High School graduate or equivalent
- 1 year general warehouse and inventory management experience
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair all types of equipment
- General computer skills including Microsoft Office
Make the right move, Contact us today! This application process will take approximately 15-20 minutes to complete. The hiring manager will review your resume and contact you if your qualifications match our needs. We appreciate your interest in Rotech Healthcare Inc.
- Competitive Compensation
- Career Path and Management opportunities
- Health and wellness benefits to include medical, prescription, dental and vision plans, short term and long term disability, supplemental life insurance and flexible spending accounts
- Employee Assistance program
- PTO and paid holidays
- 401K with company match
- Employee Discounts
- Employee Referral program
- Employee Recognition program
Rotech Healthcare Inc. recruits, employs, trains, promotes, transfers, separates from employment and compensates employees without regard to membership in, association with, or perception of race, color, age, gender, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or any other personal characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in each locality where Rotech has employees.
Rotech Healthcare - 12 months ago
So what if it's the 21st century? Rotech Healthcare still makes house calls. The company leases and sells respiratory-assistance...