Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receives logs and creates new files for each incoming shipment.
- Match up each shipment to ensure that case count and package count is correct and inform Florida of any discrepancies
- Maintain calendar of incoming shipments to see that all are received in a timely manner.
- Check the end of the day UPS process at approx 5PM and send all summary payee work to Florida
- Breakdown tickets, by UPS, DHL, FedEx and various trunks for distribution and processing.
- Logs all returns and ensures that each return balances with the customer’s documentation before sending to Florida. Ensures that the return log is kept up to date.
- Records daily outgoing shipments and is responsible for the control of paperwork. Keeps logs on all BL’s and follow through on their shipping in a timely manner to see that they are invoiced once a signature is received. Ensures that shipment is not complete until invoiced.
- Maintain shipment files as needed. Notates progress of shipment from receipt through completion and logs any issues that may have occurred (shortages/overages)
- Communicate with both Spain and Florida office.
- Responsible for running daily reports. Sends UPS and Fed Ex Reports to Florida on a weekly basis
- Process returns within 36 hours
- Accuracy in reporting
- BL invoiced shipments completed within 24 hours
Skills and Abilities Required:
- High school Degree
- Experience in Warehouse a plus.
- Ability to operate a computer as well as maneuver relevant software programs including Microsoft Office
- Bilingual a plus
- Self-starter / proactive
- Excellent organizational skills
- Must be detailed oriented
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Display the values of the company: respect, integrity, passion and open-mindedness